I got to see tons of family that I haven't seen in at least a couple of years. When my family usually goes to NYC, we have a lot of people who we intend to see but usually we just laze around way to much and leave many loved ones unvisited. Not this time around though. I actually felt like this trip was longer than the five days because we visited every person our list, some of them even TWICE. Being productive is so rewarding.
My favorite part of the trip would have had to have been seeing my "birthday baby," Delyse, who was born on my 20th birthday just this summer. I had only met her once before and she was sleep. But this time around, I held her BIG self and fed her a bottle and she even threw up on me which I think is a sort of initiation for babies. It was so awesome.
1. i had never seen one of these before.
2. fried rice and bean curd in brown sauce. soooo good!
3. all gone (with some help!)
4. my auntie and me!
5. cooking the night before thanksgiving!
6. chocolate sorbet
7. my grandpa, uncle, sister, brother, me and another uncle
8. publishing house
9. Bodies: The Exhibition
10. lovely ladies posing in the city
11. a ship at south street seaport
12. NATHAN'S in coney island. my grandma's ashes are scattered here.
13. pecan pie cookies post thanksgiving
14. this is how he normally takes pictures
15. baby and me. she is so beyond.